Where are we?
You’ll find us at breathe, 1 Pen y Lan Road, Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3PG.
We’re open 9am to 8pm each weekday and 9am to 3pm on Saturdays.
Breathe is accessible by public transport.
The nearest train stations are:
- Cardiff Queen Street (an 8-minute drive or 25-minute walk.)
- Cardiff Central (a 16-minute drive or 39-minute walk)
- Heath High Level (an 8-minute drive or 37-minute walk)
- Cathays (a 9-minute drive or 21-minute walk.)
You can catch buses 52, 57, 58 and X1 from the centre of Cardiff to Albany Road - a two-minute walk from us. Bus stops include Churchill Way off Queen Street, or Customhouse Street, behind the Marriott Hotel.
Some parking is available on the street or around the corner and (if signposted) is free for up to two hours.
We’re next to a busy shopping area in Roath so parking can be busy, but there are sometimes spaces available.
Here are just some of the car parks in Cardiff city centre (a 30-minute walk or a 10-15 minute bus journey):
- St David’s Shopping Centre (nearest bus stop: Customhouse Street.)
- NCP Dumfries Place (nearest bus stop: Dumfries Place.)